Sunday, April 27, 2008

Been sick, did a walk and got busted

I found a picture of me and my brother. We are sharing a horse named baby doll. So I been sick and out for a week and I found out that I have asthmatic-bronchitis. So my mom was like oh great. So I cant go to school yea and nooooo! So I been sooo bored to death.

So yesterday we did the walk and we are guessing around a 100,000 wow right. It was sweet. I played with the basketball I was a crazy man and had food and listened to a awesome band

So today I was busted for looking in my mom email so I am grounded, waaa. I got grounded because I was told not to and I did so. So lesson learned that if mom says not to do it don't do it! I was allowed to come out to eat and write this story as my punishment and she keeps making me retype things. I cant do anything really. So that's what happen this week at THE HOUSE OF DOOM.

I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.
I will not read emails that is not mine.

8 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

You do that again and you be in BIG trouble!

Malach the Merciless said...

That Mom of your is EVIL I say!

Serously though, I hope you had fun at the walk-a-thon, saw a few pics of it on today NASCAR broadcast.

Malicious Intent said...

You are not helping me here.

House of Doom...honestly! He got a brownie for dessert!

Vicki said...

Oh man, busted and sent to the room is tough and in the "House of Doom". Now that was just funny. I see you have your mom's sense of humor. :) So, no more looking into mom's emails.

Sounds like you had a blast at the walk and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

stinks you got busted. but lesson learned, right? the walk sounded like so much fun!

Vicki said...

Just checking to see if you're still busted. Since there are no new updates, I'm going with yes on this one.

Malicious Intent said...

Actually, he is off the "busted" list, we have just been very busy! But he does have a topic with pictures to post about when we have a free evening. Bowling tonight and he has a school poster project to complete. So he will be back ASAP.

Stay tuned!

Tawnya Shields said...

Oh no busted! I always got busted. I tried to sneak but I guess I always had a guilty face. Moms can really sniff out when you are doing wrong. :o)