Sunday, April 6, 2008

Detour

Let me tell you about the time I went to the hospital. (Mom supplied me with some photos from her blog.) It started when I arrived at a restaurant called Where Pigs Fly. Me and my family stop there often on our way to the beach because they have the best ribs. When I got in my stomach started to hurt and I started to cry and I didn't want anything to eat, including the ribs! lol! I didn't need to go to the bathroom and it got worse. So we went to the hospital. We got in and I changed clothing and got on a bed and the nurse came and took some blood which I hated. I also had to get an IV, which I really hated. Then I had to drink that really bad YUCKY stuff for the cat scan. When that was over I had to wait and wait. Then they found nothing. So we went there for basically for nothing. We got out and got some food and headed out of there and got to Mom Mom and Pop Pop's beach house at midnight. Now that was an interesting and lonnnnnng way to get to the beach. At least everything was ok. It was a Friday night and my birthday was on Sunday! But we made it to the beach and mom and I had a good time shopping.



10 comments:

trash said...

Love the Elton Glasses. It is obviously in the air this weekend as we have been listening to his music all weekend!

The World Ahead of Me said...

It was sad, then a Happy lol.

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi there,
I am one of your mothers blog friends. I wanted to stop by and take a look. You did a really good job.

Sorry to hear you got sick on your vacation.

Keep up the good work. :o)

Malach the Merciless said...

I remember reading this, nice glasses, your mom rocks too.

Mike said...

Nice blog here. Now you and your mom can blog together.

Congratulations.

Kitty said...

The main thing is that you're ok now - and there was nothing 'horrible' to find. Sometimes my kids get a bad pain like that - we put it down to 'growing pains'.

Your mum makes cool pictures. x

Anonymous said...

hi! i'm nick graham's cousin and i hear you guys are bowling buddies. this is such a cool blog you have here. i love reading about the cool things going on in your life. i hope to talk to you soon!

-maggie

Vicki said...

I'm glad everyting turned out good. That must have been scary. Love the sunglasses!!

Bill Clark said...

Well, that sounds like a birthday you won't soon forget. So now you're in double digits! The next milestone will come in 90 years when you hit triple digits. That's when you'll have to change the title of your blog to "The World Behind Me" - and who knows, maybe the whole world will indeed be lined up behind you, their Fearless Leader. :-)

When I first saw a picture of Kashmir, I immediately thought "Coral snake! Duck! Run for your life! Head for the hills." Glad to know that he's friendly and harmless - except to mice, of course.

Looking forward to more adventures in the life of son #2!

AuroraSkye said...

Hi there -- Congrats on your own blog!! Whooo hooo! Your mom rocks -- I am another one of her blog friends. I love the pets you have. Buddy sure seems to be a great lizard. I am so glad things turned out ok the day you had to make a detour. :-)