Sunday, April 6, 2008

Buddy


We all know about my life...yeah right! So let's cut to the chase. I want to talk about my lizard, Buddy. He is one of best lizards. When he was little he used to hiss and tried to bite. Now you can pick him up and hold him for a long time and he will not try to give any attitude. If you put him on a windowsill he will stay there and look out the window for a long time. Oh and he tries to get to the highest point which is your shoulder and he will hang on. We feed him three super worms and some crickets each day and that's all. That is what I do with my lizard BUDDY!

4 comments:

Kitty said...

He is a huge lizard! :-O

x

The World Ahead of Me said...

Yeah he is pretty big. But he still has a lot of growing to do, so we are told.

Artism By Nick said...

Hey Jer! Love the new blog. Thanks for letting me know about it. I love Buddy and I LOVE LOVE Kashmir. Can I come over some day and hold him?

As you know, I don't talk or write either, and so my mom is gonna blog on your site for me.

BUT ...and this is a big hairy but with a pimple on it (that's a joke)... my mom also says she is a teacher and that means she will be watching your blog and making sure she doesn't hear your mom's writing voice on it, because this is YOUR blog and you get to write for yourself!

Tell your mom to go home to her own blog if she gets in your way, dude!! Stay real!

Vicki said...

Wow, he's pretty big. Will he get bigger than that?