Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Grades!!!

This is me a few years ago with cheerleaders from the Phila Eagles. (Mom found pic on this old computer.) She thinks I look cool. NOT my idea.
I just got my report card today and I was surprised that I got good grades. So I'm going to tell you what they are for the third marking period I got a C then three A's and a B. I think this has been the best so far. Now lets get to the cool stuff. I got honor roll! I was really impressed because last marking period I didn't get it and I was a bad boy, not! So my Mom and Dad very happy, so I get to go shopping. Yess.! So I am HAPPY!


Oh and Mom gave me an award! Hahahahah, she is funny.

8 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Congrats, what did you get the C in, and look at that stud with those cheerleaders!

Artism By Nick said...

Way to go, dude! He got the C for Cheerleaders!!! See you at bowling!

Kitty said...

When you're bigger you're going to agree with your mum that that picture is cool!

Congratulations on getting those good grades - keep up the good work! x

Bruce, a work in progress said...

Way to go on the honor roll. Great job. Hey, do you thimk you could maybe introduce me to those cheerleaders?

Vicki said...

Yay on making Honor Roll and getting to go shopping is awesome.

Kitty's right, you're going to love that pic when you get older.

Bill Clark said...

Next time I wanna see more A's, and fewer B's and C's. Just look around the classroom at exam time and tell yourself you're smarter than those other dudes. And then prove it.

Did you get any phone numbers from the cheerleaders, perchance? I'd be happy to interview them for you, to assess their suitability as girlfriends when you get a bit older. You know, making sure they know what a honor roll is, and all that. We can't have you dating beneath your intellectual level! :-)

The World Ahead of Me said...

mal, it was in reading/speaking/listing and cheerleaders

Nick, I will see you on Wednesday.

Kitty and Vicki, not in a millon years!

Bruce, maybe?

Bill, I will.

Artism By Nick said...

Hey Jer - I heard you were sick. Hope you feel better soon! Get better so I can see you at the walk on Saturday!